Sunday, March 1, 2015

Looking for Mr. Right

Heavenly Father,

I need a social life.  I am concerned at my age.  I just don't want to be alone with a cat in my future. While I'm still young, I want to look for a man who will complement me.  I want to be married with children but my biological clock is ticking.  With the way things are going in my life now, I am not so sure if I will qualify to be anyone' wife.  I know I lack confidence but I am just being honest.  It is as if I don't have much time left.  I want to be in a real relationship with a real person.  I don't want a nice, boring guy who deep down isn't really that nice to begin with.  I want a guy who is honest, kind, caring, and a gentleman.  I also want a guy who is loyal and practices good hygiene.  I don't want to be unequally yoked to a guy nor do I want a guy who has as much baggage as I do.  He doesn't have to look like a model but he has to take care of himself, present himself well.  He has to have manners and morals which are important.  Character matters more than color though I would prefer a man who is black, I would not leave out someone who is not.  My turn offs are men who are rude, obnoxious, ill-mannered, classless, dishonest, disloyal, and lacking in morals and intelligence.  I know men prefer women who are not overweight so that is another issue.  I have lost weight but I feel like it is not enough to land the right guy.  I am not ready to date much less get married.  I have never found the right one.  I don't want to wait too late but I am in no hurry.  On the other hand, I'm sure there is someone out there for me.  I wish I knew where to look.  I ask You for wisdom and guidance in this manner.  My social life is almost non-existent and I would like to change that.  I don't know how or where to begin.  I ask that You would show me where.  I thank You for answering this prayer.


In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment