Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Salvation and doubting

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for saving me.  You are the only way to the Father.  I need help.  I keep having these thoughts about being unsaved even though I asked You to save me.  I have been having this problem for years.  I am so tired of this because I am not sure if You are telling me something or it is the enemy being deceptive as usual.  Could it be the obsessive thoughts and the prayers are compulsions? I want to fight back and let it go but what if I am not truly saved?  What if I never asked in faith?  I have these questions despite the fact that I want to and believe sometimes that I am going to Heaven. Unfortunately, I have those doubts that won't leave.  I feel like if I were to die right now or if You were to return right now then I would not be ready.  I am scared that I am not saved.  Despite my faith, I still have my doubts and my fears.  Help me, Jesus.

In Your name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment