Sunday, March 15, 2015

A new view of things

Lord,

I thank You for saving me.  I also thank You for granting me clemency so to speak.  I realize that from reading Your word, I have a long way to go into being perfected.  I hope to be made perfect in love because I am a repentant, obedient believer in Christ.  I have to admit that I have spent a lot of time doing other things.  I have been negative about my home life and I have been ungrateful at times.  I read many of not most of my posts and they always talk about the same issues such as obsessive thoughts, my weight, and how I live my life.  I guess I do have a boring life.  I found myself wanting to escape my boring life.  However, I choose to be grateful and living in kindness, graciousness, and choices to not be anxious but to embrace the life that I have.  I am here to write that I am grateful and not doubtful.  There must be a reason why I am here.  I would like for things to change, but it has something to do with making choices and wise ones at that.  It also has to do with overcoming those sins and anxieties that I have.  I have come to realize that there are things that have bothered me for a long time that should have never bothered me.  I choose not to be anxious. On the other hand, being tempted can make it difficult.  I would like to know how to deal with the temptations, trials, and tribulations of this life.  I also ask that You would forgive me, for I repent of my sins.  I ask to be cleansed from unrighteousness.  If there is anything that is keeping You from being forgiven or any answer such as adherence to false teaching, then I will remove it and remove myself from it.  Thank You for answering my prayer.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment