Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Worry and help

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am worried.  I am worried about going to Hell.  I did something that I am not proud of.  I am not the most honest person in the world.  I need Your help and I ask for Your forgiveness.  I am sorry for the wrongs I have committed.  I need Your help right now.  I need immediate assistance.  This guilt and this sin is making me anxious.  I wish to make things right.  I wish to make restitution.  I need to move forward and do better for myself.  I know there are things that I need to do and there are things that are holding me back.  Give me the courage to be honest and tell You the truth and tell others the truth.  I realize that the consequences will be great if I wish to do this.  But I know the consequences will be even greater if I don't.  I need help and I need Your help now.  I am not sure what I need to do but with Your help and Your provision and Your guidance, I know that everything will be alright.  I thank You in advance for taking care of me.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment