Thursday, March 19, 2015

Taking control of me

Dear Heavenly Father,

I have in fact finally made conscious choices.  I have done much, in my opinion as of late.  I am happy to have made the conscious choices that I have made.  I realize that I have to calm my mind down.  I have to pay attention to what I am doing.  That way, I won't have to eat mindlessly.  Teach me to do Your will.  Show me how to put You first in this regard.  I am still working on those thoughts, but I ask that You would help me to embrace the fact that I need to do better for myself. I need to take better care of myself.  Life is too short not too.  I don't know why really, but I allow myself to get myself to go back instead of move forward.  I have come to realize that it is up to me and me alone to not only take care of me but to also put You first.  I have finally come to realize that I need to take charge over things that I tend to find difficult.  Help me to do what is hard.  In this case, it is exercise.  Lord, where do I begin?  I ask for guidance in this situation.  I am worried that I won't be able to use the equipment that I have and the equipment that I would like to buy.  Specifically, how do and where do I begin?  Help me to begin, Lord.  Help me.  I thank You that my prayers have been answered.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment