Monday, March 9, 2015

Living for the Lord

Dear Heavenly Father,

I was reading verses from Your word.  I realize that I have not been holy.  I have a long way to go. Thank You for Your wisdom and guidance.  Your word says to be courageous and not be afraid. I ask You for wisdom that I may understand what Your will is for my life.  I also ask for guidance for I am in need.  I didn't realize that holiness is something that I lack.  Help me and guidance so that will be holy and that I would demonstrate holiness in all I do.  Your word says for me to be holy, for You are holy.  Jesus Christ saved me, so I am to do Your will.  I will be judged one day and I ask that You would help me be a good steward who shows love to You and to my fellow man or woman.  I lack the understanding that I need to live righteously.  I also ask that You would order my steps and may I no longer worry or be anxious.  Give me the peace of mind that I so need.  Also may I demonstrate the peace that surpasses all understand.  Give me the wisdom that I would also delight in You.  Thank You for answering this and all of my prayers.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment