Monday, March 16, 2015

First Priority

Dear Heavenly Father,

I have always believed that life is about choices.  I have made the choice not to be anxious yesterday. Today I have chosen to prioritize my life, with You as my first Priority.  I am sorry for not always putting You as my first Priority.  You are my Savior and Lord.  I have received You as Savior and Lord and I am to live accordingly.  I am also here to write that I need to also make You my top Priority as far as my health goes.  Help me to see that it does not have to be so complicated.  Also, help me to see the progress that I have made in the past and the progress that I will make in the future.  My goal is that my weight will continue to go down.  Guide me with Your Eye.  I ask for guidance because I overwhelm easily.  It seems that I have been through much.  Give me the wisdom that I so need to know how to eat properly and to exercise.  I have made a promise that I will do this for a year.  So far, so good.  May I not give up.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment