Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Conscious choices to be made

Lord,

Thank You for answering my prayers.  I needed to know what to do and where I should go.  I have focused too much on my age instead of what I can do now.  I felt like that as a woman I have allowed life to pass me by.  That is how I have felt for so long.  It was as if I was comparing myself to others who were my age.  I embrace my age and I embrace the fact that I have OCD.  I have chosen to embrace all things that pertain to having OCD.  Most of all, I also choose to not be anxious.  It was time to calm my mind down and not to always take the safe route.  That I think is what avoidance is all about.  I believe I have made a few strides, but I hope to make more.  Thank You for hearing me.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment