Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Continued peace and confession

Heavenly Father,

Right now, I have been feeling better about my confessions.  As a matter of fact, I believe that confession is a great thing.  I don't know why, but confession takes the fears away.  My entertainment choices lack the importance that they once had.  It has since been that way for a while now and for that, I am ever thankful.  Your word DID say be anxious for nothing.  It can be hard to do when one is as anxious as I am.  However, a few words of honesty and confession have given me peace.  I longed for that peace of mind.  I realized that I needed to be mindful of the realities of the world and to try to be at peace with everyone.  However, I also need to be at peace with myself as well.  I ask that You would continue to give me the peace of mind that I have and so need.  I realize that this too shall pass.  I thank You for answered prayer.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment