Thursday, March 5, 2015

I need You

Lord Jesus,

I ask that You will save me.  I also ask for healing and forgiveness of my sins.  I was depressed and not okay.  I have done something that I should not have done.  I will be in trouble if the person or people knew about it.  I don't know what to do.  I ask You for wisdom and guidance.  I am sorry for what I have done.  I may have to make restitution for what I have done.  It is hard for me to tell the truth for fear of judgement.  I don't wish to lie about anything at all.  I have lied too much already.  I am not proud of what I have done and I want to make things right, but I don't know how.  I need Your help and I need to know what to do.  Please help me, Lord.  I thank You in advance for answering my prayer.

In Your name, Jesus,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment