Friday, March 6, 2015

Lack of assurance

Dear Heavenly Father,

Do I have the right to call You Heavenly Father?  Am I one of Yours?  Am I a joint-heir with Jesus? Am I saved?  I think that these are questions that I have because I need help.  I am not assured that I am saved.  I don't know if I am saved or lost.  I don't have much faith and that is why I have doubts.  I need help with this.  I don't know what to say or what to do.  Is it the OCD?  Is it the enemy? Are You trying to tell me something?  I have had these concerns and these thoughts for a while now and I wonder if I need to ask Jesus to save me.  I am in need of help.  How can fight the good fight of faith when I don't even know I am saved or lost?  I am not sure if I am of the faith.  I need help.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment