Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Just wondering

Dear God,

Sometimes I wonder if I am under spiritual attack.  Today I realize that whether or not this is the case, I should not be surprised at the trials and tribulations I am going through.  There are people who have AIDS, cancer, and other conditions.  Why am I complaining?  Yes, having obsessive thoughts is hard, but I cannot imagine what others who have these disorders are going through.  I pray that they will be healed and that they will experience Your love.  I feel guilty sometimes for complaining and I also wonder why I too have this issue.  Is it fair to ask me?  Is this part of Your plan?  Or is it a part of Satan's plan to seek who he may devour?  Am I really under spiritual attack?  Lately I have been having longer naps, greater bouts of anxiety, and at times, sleep disturbances.  I am not sure what I should do to deal with those things.  How do I deal with them?  Lord, I call on You and I ask You for help.  Your help is much needed and is and will be continually appreciated.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment