Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Time I believe is moving real fast because I believe it is running short.

Heavenly Father,

Give me the assurance of my salvation.  Forgive me of all of my sins.  Teach me to do Your will.  I have failed to do so because of the choice to sin.  I have also failed because of my failure to realize that You are ever watchful.  I have been having doubts lately and upon reading Your word and verses in Your Word, I was feeling bad about having doubts about You and the fact that You answer prayer.  I thank You for Your love and for Your understanding.  I believe that life and time have gotten shorter because of what is going on. I look around and see this.  No matter if the end is 2 years or 2 centuries, there is much work to be done. I feel like a failure because I have done little work on this planet.  What have I done during my time on the Earth?  I feel like I have little or nothing to show for it?  What is my calling?  What is my ministry?  Show me, Lord, what I need to do and where I need to begin.  I give You thanks for answering my prayer.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment