Monday, July 27, 2015

I had a lazy moment today.

Heavenly Father,

There are those moments when I just don't feel like it.  Those are the other moments when I am fearful that I will quit.  It is as if I have forgotten to realize that exercise has been of great benefit for me.  My weight is something that I want to come down.  Maybe I do have these unrealistic expectations and that is why I have been so frustrated as of late.  I guess that is how I feel about my life.  I have such unrealistic expectations for myself.and I feel like I am a failure.  I also feel like I am like here to say that I have no real idea what I really do with my life.  It seems to me that I need a change in every area.  I ask that You would strengthen my faith. Help me to be more patient.  I also ask that You would remind me that I can conquer this fears and that I am stronger than I think.  I thank You for those things, In Jesus' name,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment