Saturday, July 18, 2015

Prayer of growth and forgiveness

Lord Jesus,

Help me to grow in You, O Lord.  I realize that I need help with some of the sins that I have committed. Fear is behind the reason that I do some of the things that I do.  Show me how to apply Your words to me and to my life.  I ask that the Holy Spirit would guide me as I read Your word.  I  ask that You would forgive me of all of my sins.  I ask that You would be the Advocate that Your words says that You are in 1 John.  I don't want to or like the idea of remaining in my sins, nor do I like the idea of keep committing those sins over and over.  I feel like I do.  I am just sorry for my sins and I ask for Your forgiveness.  I apologize for all of the wrong and evil things that I have ever done to You.   I ask that You would give me a clean me a pure and clean walk.  I want to live for You and serve You as an obedient and repentant believer in Christ.

In Your name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment