Friday, July 24, 2015

The journey ahead

Heavenly Father,

There is no need to recall since You already know what I am going to write or say before I was even going to express it.  I thank You for that.  I am just frustrated with losing weight.  I will not give up and I know that I can continue to exercise and lose weight.  I am facing my fears head on and I am taking action.  You have guided me along the way and for that, I am thankful.  I need help.  I have often made bad decisions when it comes to my eating habits.  I don't want to jinx myself when it comes to my eating habits, but I am struggling in this area and I don't know what to do.  I am asking for wisdom that I may face my fears about both diet and exercise head on.  I also ask for guidance so that I will not only be wise but to do well in my weight loss journey.  Weight loss is hard, especially with PCOS.  It is as if weight loss is so difficult that I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I don't want to give up and I leave everything in Your hands.  I give all of this to You.  I know that my prayers are being answered as I type this.  Thank You for allowing me to express myself in this manner.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment