Sunday, July 26, 2015

The "answers" are not always in the details.

Father,

I do tend to sweat the small stuff, a lot.  That is not good for my health and not just my physical health.  I feel like just do me.  That sounds good and all, but is it biblical?  I don't think it is wise to live just for oneself.  Is that the real definition of doing me.  Does it leave out the fact that You are the Creator?  There are just times when I have so many questions that I don't immediately have the answer to.  That has been happening a lot over the years.  It seems that it doesn't matter and in the grand scheme of things it is true, but the details do matter to me.  Those details are the things that I fight with on a daily basis.  Right now, I am thinking about a pic in which a man poisons his wife because she cheated with four men.  I don't know how to deal with that photo.  In the grand scheme of things, it is just a fictional story.  However the details give me questions in spite of the fact the answers are already there.  All I have to say is, Lord, I leave the details in Your hands.
Thank You for answering my prayer and relieving my stress.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment