Friday, July 31, 2015

Questions that I have for the Lord

Lord,

I am happy to have opened myself up to You.  Thank You for giving me the opportunity to pour our my heart to You.  I have wondered, however, who I am in Christ Jesus.  Who am I really?  Why am I here? What is God's purpose for me?  What are my gifts and talents and how should I use them?  I ask these questions because I have lived my life not as much as I think I should have.  Forgive me, Father, for my sins. I have struggled and still struggle to this day, with sins.  I feel like my sins are keeping You from answering my prayers.  I have allowed the world to control me.  I have allowed a lot of things and I ask that You would take me and love me still.  I praise You for with You all, things are possible.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment