Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Repentance prayer

Lord Jesus,

I have no real clue about what true repentance entails.  I want to be forgiven and I ask for it, Jesus.  I thank You that You do have the power to forgive sins.  I realize that need to repent and to seek Your face.  I am sorry that I have not done so.  Thank You for Your love and undivided attention to me.  I know that You watch over me.  Sadly it doesn't always deter me from doing things that are sinful and are respectful to You.All that I can say is that I am truly, truly sorry.  I want to change.  I need to change.  My desire is to be a true believer who lives for You and serves .  I believe that You are a loving Father; however, I have the tendency to take that for granted as well.  All I can say is that I love You and I thank You.

In Your name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment