Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Feeling overwhelmed

Lord,

Jesus, this is my issue.  I listen too much to other people and now I have been sidetracked.  Now I am not sure what I need to do.  I have been overwhelmed as of late and I would like to know how to overcome being overwhelmed.  All I know is to follow a daily plan and a daily goal.  I tend to budget too much and my list has been too long.  I ask You, Lord, for wisdom in this situation.  I also ask that You would guide me so that I will have peace.  Guide me with Your Eye, for I am in need of You.  What should I do when it comes to exercise?  I want to exercise but not everyday.  It is as if my life depends on it.  Right now, I am struggling to exercise and I am in pain.  Father, I ask You for Your help, for I no longer doubt You.  I am sorry I ever did.

Thank You.  In  Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment