Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weighty issues

Dear God,

I am at a weight plateau but I am afraid of thinking outside the box and going more intense.  The reason why is because I am not sure I am physically able to do more intense exercise.  I want to but I have little mobility not because of my weight but because I need to motivate myself.  I am a procrastinator as You well know, so I need to change that.

Show me how to change that procrastination part of me.  I want to lose weight and it is my desire to lose weight.  I feel like I am stuck at my weight, though I don't want to be.  It is very frustrating.  I know You want me to take good care of myself and to be healthy, but I do not know where to begin.  I have no idea what I am doing.

I need Your help and Your guidance.  I need a sense of direction in this matter.  I give You total control over my eating habits, my calorie intake, and my exercise regimen, or lack thereof.  I need help, Lord.  I have a lot of weight to lose.

I have PCOS as You know and it can be difficult to manage.  I wish I was cured of this, especially the diabetes.  I take a lot of meds for a young person and I would like to have my medication scaled back or at least get off of the medication.  I have weighty matters.  I have issues such as a lack of self control and anxiety.  I don't how to deal with those issues and I need Your help.

I need wisdom, guidance, and a sense of direction.  What should I do?  Where should I begin?  I need immediate advice.

Sincerely,
Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment