Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Choices

Dear God,

Help me.  Forgive me for all of my sins.  I know that I have done wrong.  I am struggling right now.  I know that life is about choices but as human beings, we constantly make the wrong choices and I am no immune.  With your grace, we can be forgiven of our sins.  Thank You for dying on the cross for Me and that the Father rose You from the dead.  Thank You for Your mercy and thank You for the assurance that I am one of yours.  I feel like giving up at times but because of You I am still here.  I am a sinner and I am in need of You right now and at all times.  I don't trust myself, but I put my trust in You and acknowledge You in all things.  I ask that You would forgive me and direct my paths.  Thank You for answering this prayer.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment