Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sufficient evil

Dear God,

Give me the strength that I need to make it through the day, especially tomorrow.  I know that each day has its own sufficient evil however.  I just hope to make it out safe and that I will be patient enough to wait.  I hope that all will be well tomorrow for me and that nothing bad will happen.  I know that each day has its own evil as I mentioned but I realize that even today has had its own evil.  I am thankful that I didn't have to deal with any major obsessive or manic episodes.  I guess it was because I was very busy.  The food was good and I feel taller today.  I am on my fourth day of knowing exactly how to eat and what to eat.  I only hope that my doctor gets to see whatever hard work I have done.  My grocery list however is too long and I wish to spend only a certain amount of money per month but I always end up spending more.  I need help with spending less and sticking to that budget.  Food has gotten more expensive and eating processed foods is not good for me.  I need guidance in this matter and wisdom on how to handle what life will throw at me tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment