Friday, June 28, 2013

Strength to stay awake

Dear God,

Thank You for the strength that You have given me.  You have carried me far today.  I am thankful for that.  You have been of great help to me today as I was a ball of energy today.  Well, that is, compared to other days where I sleep for hours during the day and for hours on end at night.  How do I learn how to sleep for the required amount of time per night?  What do I need to do?  I know that there is a relationship between sleep and my weight.  I do wonder if that is also a reason why I am losing weight slowly.  I realize that I have a long way to go.  Maybe I should track down my strengths and weaknesses and how to solve my weaknesses, or rather problem areas.  Thank You, God, for giving me that light bulb moment.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment