Friday, June 7, 2013

Guidance

Dear God,

I am glad to be writing You today.  Thank You for waking me up this morning.  Give me the guidance that I need to lose weight.  I need guidance in every area of my life.  I need the wisdom to carry that guidance through so that I can gain knowledge.  Help me use that knowledge so that I will in turn gain even further wisdom.  There is such a link between wisdom and knowledge that I didn't realize it.  I realize that though they are linked, they are not the same.  One can have knowledge and not be wise.  I would rather be wise.  Wisdom will carry a person very very far. 

I have been having health issues as You well know.  Help me to deal with these health issues.  Help me, Lord.  Help me.  I surrender it all to Your control.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment