Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Encouragement

Dear God,

I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me.  Thank You for encouraging me.  I really needed that encouragement and I still do.

I am in a great mood and I was wondering if I need to change my calorie intake.  I have struggled to eat a small amount of calories whenever I tried to lose weight.  I am going to be okay with your help and encouragement.  I feel that the best advice is the easiest advice.

I wish I knew why it took me so long to figure it all out.  I do believe that more water and smaller portions are the key.  Plus exercise and moving around helps.  I am a diabetic with PCOS and it has not always been easy.

Help me to do what is hard, which is to eat smaller portions and exercise.  I have learned that doing what is hard is the answer to many of life's issues.  I had to do a lot of hard things such as facing my obsessive thoughts and losing weight. 

I guess I will always have things that frustrate me, but I can gladly say that I am no longer overwhelmed.  There are times when I wished I had learned this earlier, but it is too late.  I am glad to be here so that I can learn from those things that I have failed to do.  Now I know what I should be doing.  It hasn't been easy, but it has been worth it.

Sincerely,
Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment