Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pain and suffering

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for healing.  You are the Great Physician and the Great Healer.  I cannot deal with pain, but pain and suffering are a part of life.  I might as well deal with it.  It has made me stronger and wiser.  Those are the benefits to pain.  I don't like pain and suffering.  Who does?  I don't like seeing others who are suffering.  Who does?  I have a conscience and I am filled with love for my fellow man, and woman.  One day, I will realize that we don't have to live with pain and suffering.  There will be no more racism, or disease, or anguish.  We don't have to deal with that anymore.  You have provided that Way and His name is Jesus.  For that I am ever thankful.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment