Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Self love

Dear God,

Forgive me for all of my sins.  I believe that my not loving myself is the root to all of my problems including my perceptions of myself and the world around me.  I have been struggling with self-esteem issues for many years and now I realize why.  I need help in that area.  I need You, Lord.

I wanted to be loved and accepted.  I however didn't realize until years ago that I had it all along.  I realized who my true friends were.  I wish I knew that then what I know now.  I had a false perception of myself and the world around me.

I was always too thin, too mean, too nice, too fat, too this and too that.  I can play a good game, but I don't think all that highly of me.  But You do, and for that, I thank You.  How do I apply what You say to my situation?  I believe that if I showed more love to myself and be thankful to myself then my issues can be resolved.

The problem is, I do not know to begin.  Give me wisdom and guidance as far as knowing where to begin.

In Jesus' name,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment