Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Anxiety problem

Dear God,

I have been dealing with anxiety for a number of years now.  Father, I ask for a peace of mind and peace in my heart.  It is hard to deal with sometimes because right as I am typing that something wrong with me.  I am not well or at least I am not 100%.  I would like to say that I am doing just fine but I am just nervous.  I wonder if it is the coffee or is it just me?  I am still worried about this one thing that has been bothering me ever since this weekend.  No matter how hard I try it still comes back. I have a hard time dealing with that. Give me the strength that I need to make it through the day and into the night.  Give me daily strength.  I ask for provision for all of my needs, not just this one.  Help me Lord, help me.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment