Monday, July 28, 2014

Being a Priority...my number Priority that is..

Dear God,

You are my number one Priority.  I thank You for answering my prayers yesterday.  I am feeling so much better.  I just hope that I don't react to the thoughts that I have had recently.  I am the problem.  I don't know how to confront fear.  I am confused about everything.  I prayed about having no identity of my own. I wondered who I am and still do.  Why am I in this planet?  What can I do for You?  I wish I knew.

I went to see the nutritionist today.  Lately with me it has been a case of in one ear and out the other ear.  It isn't that I don't care or listen.  It is just that I forget.  I have been obsessing over the big picture which was difficult and not know how to get to that goal.

I realize how easy it is.  The answers are always right under my nose.  I wish I knew the answers sooner.  I ask that You would help me to remember the advice that has been given today.  I plan to follow the exercise regimen that has taken place today.  I want to lose this weight and keep it off.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment