Friday, July 18, 2014

Private letter-Planning meals

Dear Lord,

Help me.  I thought I could manage things.  I call on You to manage things for me.  I ask You for the wisdom that I need to take better care of myself.  I need help.  I need to change everything.  I just need to start all over again.  I am frustrated and don't feel good about myself.  I am trying and that is the problem.  I am learning and trying to plan meals in advanced.  It is minor to You so could You help me?  Your help is and will be, greatly appreciated.

I sincerely ask for forgiveness of sins and for peace of mind in my life.  You have been there for me and I am thankful.  I need You for guidance.  How do I start taking care of myself?  I have not eaten healthy today and I am concerned about what the doctor will say next Thursday.  I don't want to take insulin and I don't want any complications either.  I also don't want a negative report from the doctor because of my poor eating habits.

I am thankful that I can share my secrets and bare my soul to You.  You are the One and only True and Living God and I need help in taking better care of myself.  I want to start immediately and I need help immediately.  I need You most of all.  Cleanse me from my unrighteousness and pick me up from where I have fallen.  Place my feet on solid ground.  I need a strong foundation, Lord.  I need You.

Sincerely,



Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment