Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I apologize to God

Dear God,

Thank You for giving me peace of mind.  I just read from the book of Ezekiel and I find myself fascinated about prophecy.  I have been for a long time, ever since I was in college.  I found myself at one time absorbing whatever knowledge came my way.  Now I find myself absorbed by what is true.  Help me to continue to think on what is the truth and what is justice and what is of good report.  In other words, help me to find on the things of the Living God.  I was so trusting of people who didn't have my best interest at heart including those who only cared about my money, what I had of it.

I know and realize that they don't care about me.  They never have and they never will.  But they shall have their day in court.  They will be found guilty of deceiving many and taking many of them to Hell, where they will remain until it is and they will be, cast into the Lake of Fire.  I have wondered and prayed and prayed and prayed about being saved hoping that it will never be my fate.  I know that prayer is about sincerity but it is about faith and a deep, respectful communication with You, Lord.  This implies a relationship.  I am to have a relationship with You and I didn't always cultivate that relationship.  For that, I am sorry.  Please, forgive me.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment