Thursday, August 1, 2013

I feel very well and I thank God for that

Father,

I feel well.  I really do.  I finally know what it is like to not have an obsessive thought for a day...almost.  I still need healing because I perform compulsions, which are harder.  I have been watching tv about a woman who is having a baby by her husband's friend.  I hope the divorce doesn't get nasty.  I think it is wrong what she and the other man are doing.  I believe in morality, but I will pray for them.  I think that we live in a time where morality seems to be relative, and that is not a good thing.  I am saddened by the state of the world and I need to be out there and pray more.  Forgive me for not always doing so.  Help me to look outside of myself and see the condition of the world.  Help me to see what is really going on, and not just with obsessive thoughts.  I have been focusing so much on my own needs and my own problems  Lord, I ask that You would open my eyes.  I don't wish to be blinded and too focused on the world, but I want to look unto Jesus and serve You while  I am still in the world.  I have to realize that I am in the world, but not of the world and that I need to focus on that.  Help me to think on things of You, things that are honest, pure, true, just, lovely, and of good report.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment