Monday, August 12, 2013

Matters of the heart, soul, and body

Dear God,

There isn't much I need to say, but why complain when I can be thankful?  I have more than enough reason to be thankful.  I have listed those reasons however.  Help me to continuing to be minded of those who are less fortunate.  It is so sad that many others are ungrateful.

I need to converse about my weight.  I haven't done a great job of taking my weight or rather my diet seriously.  I am overweight and I am diabetic.  I cannot eat the way I once did and it doesn't do my waistline any good.

I need support from You and from other people.  Where else do I get my support from?  I don't have much of a social life except for the internet and I am not sure if the people on myfitnesspal can be helpful.  I want to lose more than 70 lbs and get off of my medication.

I want to live right by You, serve You, and treat my body like it is a temple.  I do well to lose almost 30 lbs.  I am thankful for the weight that I have lost.  I can breathe easier.  I can actually walk at certain speeds.  I can catch up and I can run some.  I have more stamina yet I am still in pain and I still have health problems.

I don't know where to begin as far as diet goes.  I know I need to lose weight.  I need help, Lord.  Give me the guidance I need so that I can lose weight and keep it off.  Your help is and will be, greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment