Thursday, August 22, 2013

Struggling with Sin

Dear God,

I have a problem with a specific sin.  I do wonder if I could conquer sin would my other prayers be answered.  I am not sure if it is a willing sin, but I do have a problem.  It isn't a sin that I am proud of.  Well, no sin is something to be proud of.  But I am even afraid to name that sin it is so bad to me.  I have prayed about it for a number of years.  I have issues with other people, including myself.  I have low self-esteem, I am often fearful , I am thin-skinned, and I lack self-control.  I realize that those are the roots of my sin issue from this particular issue to my weight.  It is hard to ask but I need help in overcoming these things so that the sin that I am concerned about can be overcome.  I just feel that I am a weak-willed individual who needs to learn to stand on her own two feet and not care what the world thinks.  I just don't know what to do.  Help me.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment