Thursday, August 8, 2013

Being thankful

Dear God,

Thank You for waking me up this morning.  I do believe that things do work out by You for those who love You.  I do love You.  My desire is to love You fully...with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Love is something that should not be cliched.  It is not jealous or unkind as Your word says.  I would like some love in my life, but I have that for You are Love.  So it means that You are not jealous or unkind.

You are the opposite of what is going on in the world.  I don't like what is going on in the world.  Help me to focus on You but not to ignore what is going wrong with the world.  There is so much pain and misery caused by the prince of the air and by sins.  I "thanked" Adam and Eve for their being deceived.  That is not a nice thing to say especially since Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose again on the third day.

Jesus, I thank You for doing so.  In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment