Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weighty issues coming to light

Dear God,

There is so much that was on my mind that I really want to say, but there are times when I forget what to say.  Maybe I should write down all of my prayers.

My concerns involve my own life.  I need to renew my thinking about well, everything.  I need to lose 20.6 lbs, though I wish to lose an extra 82.4 lbs.  I wish to start off small for the moment.  I want to lose 5 of the first of 20.6 lbs.  I know I am being exact but the issues are a lack of self-control, a lack of patience, and my mindset.

I ask for a renewal of my mind that I may be transformed.  I also ask for an exhibition of both patience and self-control.  I hate to continue to act like someone who doesn't know You.  I want to know You by actually living for You.  I know that right living is required.

I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I am just thankful and blessed to be one of Yours.  I am sorry for my sins.  Forgive me, Lord. 

Right now, I don't know what I should be doing.  I cannot afford Weight watchers and I wish to save what little money I have left for Christmas and the rest of the year for other things.  I find myself frustrated trying to lose weight.  I wish to lose weight slowly and steadily.  Ideally, that is the way that it is supposed to be.  However, I am admitting to You that I want to lose weight fast enough to where I can see and feel results.

The problem is the binge eating at night and thus, the lack of self-control.  I don't know what to do.  Show me what to do, Lord.  Give me wisdom and guidance.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment