Saturday, August 10, 2013

Obsessions

Dear God,

You are worthy of praise.  It is amazing what You have done for me.  I want to be real.  I want to be made whole.  I want to live in the real world instead of a fantasy world.  It is irritating me and so is my obsession.  I feel much, much better about my obsession.  I guess it means that I will have to be patient and let the thoughts about my obsession pass.  He was beautiful as a young man and now that he is older he is rather interesting.  That is really all I know about him.  I have never met him and I never will get to meet him.  I would be nervous and all giddy.  I realize that I have an obsession and I ask You for Your forgiveness.  I have spent more time within my mind than I have with You.  Help me to change, Lord.  I want and need to change, but for You and for me.  Take care of me and heal my mind.  I need You, Lord.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment