Sunday, August 4, 2013

Spending Time and Thanking God

Dear God,

I enjoy the time we spend together.  I admit that I need to spend more time with You.  I really enjoy being honest with You, thus I can be honest with myself and everyone else.

There is so much that is wrong with the world that I am ready to leave.  But first, I realize that I have to examine myself to see if I myself am of the faith.  I have been having doubts for years and I wonder if I am truly born again.

I ask that You would help me to renew my mind.  My mind seems to have been renewed and continually being renewed.  There has been so much improvement.  I don't worry as much about my thoughts anymore.  I do have my fears and my cares however.

I turn them over to Your care and I release unto Your care those who sin willfully.  There are many who sin willfully and there are others who have no idea who they truly are in the spiritual sense.  Both of them are a sad way to live.  I agree with this because I feel like I have sinned willfully and I have  had doubts with who I am.  I felt so alone and so desperate and afraid as a result.  I fear You, I love You, and I have the utmost respect for You.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment