Friday, September 19, 2014

Thank you for the burden

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You for releasing the burden that was on my mind and on my heart.  A heavy burden was in my heart and now I am still in fear.  I would like to be healed just like the lady with the issue of blood.  If only I can touch the hem of Jesus' garment, I shall be made whole.  It has been quite a ride to have obsessive compulsive disorder and being afraid of how to entertain myself and other things. It is like I have an obsession with red balls and I have become afraid of them for fear that I will be dealing with a trigger.  I don't have enough strength to overcome my fears because I don't know how to overcome my fears.  What is wrong with me?  I wish the minor things didn't matter but I admit they do.  I wish I know why I have the specified thoughts I have but I have my theories and they are only that, theories.  I believe that I live in a sheltered world and I believe that people should forgive and reconcile.  I hate it when that doesn't happen and that is why I have issues with infidelity and the thoughts that I have.  Seeing a woman  getting caught in bed is bothersome because I believe women should not cheat. and I don't like that.  I don't get as bothered with men because I have the belief that men cheat on women and it is more acceptable for a man to do so.  It makes no sense at all but when has OCD ever been logical.  OCD has been a sore spot for years.  Sometimes I feel like I have made no real progress at all.  God, take away the thoughts and the anxiety and the fears.  Help me, Lord. Take away all of the burdens.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment