Thursday, September 11, 2014

Intercession for September 11th Prayer

Lord Jesus,

Thank You for loving me enough to take away my anxiety and for providing for me.  I call on Your name because I am in need.  However, my needs are nothing like what is going on in the world. Today is the 13th anniversary of September 11th, when horrible things have happened.  Over 3,000 people have died.  May You bless them all.  May You answer the questions they have.  May there be further justice for those who lost their lives and may we not forget what happened on that day here and in other parts of the world.  I myself am worried that there will be another terrorist attack that will occur soon.  I will pray that it will be prevented.  Give the President wisdom, that he may or rather, will guide this nation.  Help us all, Lord.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment