Saturday, September 6, 2014

Am I saved or lost?

Lord Jesus,

I need faith.  Help me with my lack of faith.  I believe that You died on the cross for me and that the Father rose from the dead.  I am scared that I won't be ready for Your return and that I have no business longing for said return if I am not sure if I am not saved.  Help me to live and walk in faith. I don't know how to fight the obsessive thoughts that I have.  Give me wisdom, Lord.  May I be a wise believer in Christ.  I need help.  I need the Holy Spirit's leading and guidance in my life.  I want to be a new creation in Christ and for the old things to pass away.  Does being saved entail saying a prayer? What does it mean to call on Your name and to be saved by faith?  I am not sure if I have truly called on You?  How can I be a witness if I don't know I am saved myself?  I feel like such a hypocrite.  I wish I knew more about what is going on with me.  I am scared that Satan will win and that I will suffer in the Lake of Fire because of my lack of faith which is what I need to be saved.  If I lack faith, then I am not saved.  I just think that I am.  I cannot even discern between what is good and what is evil.  Who are the true prophets and who are the false prophets?  I wish to not follow the false prophets for that is about my eternal destiny.  I know prayer does not save but I often pray to be saved and born again.  Jesus, I need You.  Help me.  Thank You for answering this prayer and for Your wisdom and guidance.

In Your name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment