Monday, September 8, 2014

I am burdened and blue

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am feeling blue and that is because of what is going on here.  I wonder how much is my fault.  All I could think about what they think and that I have no control over what is going on here.  It is as if someone else has taken over the rings.  I just don't understand where to begin or what to say but it is as if I cannot do anything or be myself.  There are times when I want to do something or say something but I feel like that they won't listen.  I feel sad because I feel powerless to do anything much less change anything.  I feel like many people seem to like me nor respect me and I just wish I could move out, but I have no large income, no job, and my income is not good.  I don't wish to leave without solving any internal issues.  I need help with those internal problems as well as the problems that are causing me a lot of stress.  I am burdened and I don't know how to escape or get out of those problems.  I believe that even in the midst of burdens You know what to do.  I have my reasons for being alone and reasons to not being alone.  Why, God, why?  I need help.  Help me to wait on You. Yesterday was a wake up call.  I feel like I am being used and taken advantage of.  I hate it.  There is too much pressure built up on me and I am down because of it.  I have written letters but I feel like they will never receive them.  I pray for wisdom and guidance in this case.  I need help.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment