Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Thank You but I do wonder

Dear Heavenly Father,

All I have to say is Thank You.  I thank You that I have been feeling better.  I will never understand why I have the thoughts I have.  I also wonder if it should matter.  I confessed my ills today.  I feel so much better.  I am in a manic state.  You have answered my prayers and I thank You.  However, I have wondered what it will be like if I didn't have this disorder.  How will I cope?  I want to be healed of this disorder yet I wonder what will change.  I wonder quite a bit.  I am scared right now and I wish I was not.  I am feeling better but I have questions still.  When if I will never be free or what will happen once I am free?  I need help, Lord.  Help me to accept the things I cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference.

Thank You.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment