Thursday, September 4, 2014

Help me for I am not sure.

Dear Heavenly Father,

  I am having doubts whether or not I am saved.  I  feel really bad about myself.  Thank You for forgiving me.  I love You very much.  I don't wish to be a follower of false prophets, but I am afraid that I am.  Help me to discern between true prophets and false prophets.  I have trouble doing so. There is nothing more important to me than to be a true, righteous believer in Christ.  I know that the Christian walk isn't always easy.  I know it is a narrow walk and I will have issues.  Yesterday, I had issues with having obsessive compulsive disorder.  I feel alone.  I know I need help.  I need wisdom, O Lord.  Give me guidance as well.  Your Word says that You would guide me with Your eye.  

   Thank You for Your Word.  I want nothing more than to worship You in spirit and truth.  I need a miracle and a dose of the truth.  I am sorry for all of my sins.  Thank You, Lord.  I want to know You and I would like for You to know me.  I don't know if I am truly saved or truly lost.  I don't know if it is the obsessive compulsive disorder or not.  Lord Jesus, I would like to be saved.  I really don't know what to say.  I wish to examine myself to see if I am truly of the faith.  Please God, help me.  I know You love me, but do I love You as I claim.  I need truth in my life and it is frustrating that I am not sure.

This is scaring me.  There are times when I realize that I have gone days without reading Your Word and for that I am sorry.  I ask for Your forgiveness.  Lord Jesus, forgive me for all of my sins.  Help me, Lord.  Please help me.  I am in need of immediate help.  I may need to further tell my counselor. I don't wish to lie about my faith.  I want to learn about the gospel by not only reading but studying Your Word.  I am shy and that is not good.  I have had doubts for many years.  I do look forward to Your return but I am afraid that I am not ready. Please, help me, Lord.

I don't know about calling Your name.  Do I say that repentance is required to be saved?  Forgive me for I am not sure.  Lord, I want to be sure that I am a strong believer in Christ.  I want to interpret and live Your Word.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment