Sunday, September 21, 2014

I feel like losing it at the moment

Dear Heavenly Father,

I admit that to You that I hate OCD today.  I feel like I am doing better but I feel like I am going to lose it.  I am now doing better but it has been hard.  Thank You for making it easier.  Last night You have done so much for me.  I have to see what is important in life and what is not important in life.  I was miserable today and I don't wish for anything or anyone make me miserable.  I want to be honest with You, myself, and with others.  I have been anxiety-ridden for years now and I cannot take it anymore.  I just need help.  I hate that I am this way.  I wish things were different.  I need Your help.

 I need more than just calming down, I need spiritual, physical, and emotional help.  I am just a wreck at times and life has been rough this past weekend.  I hate it and I wish I never had it.  Maybe the pleasure I derive from "research" is really a manic compulsion used to relieve my pain and my obsessions.  I just cannot take it anymore.  Lord, I need You right now for I am afraid.  Take this fear and this pain away from me.  I ask that You don't allow anything bad to happen to me and that I would stay strong.  Thank You for answering my prayers.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment