Friday, September 5, 2014

Jesus, I need You.

Dear Jesus,

I am here to write that I have obsessive compulsive disorder.  I need Your help.  I am not sure if  I am saved or lost.  Maybe the devil is convincing me that I am saved and that I am not a real believer.  I have a problem and I need help.  I want to know if I am saved or if I am lost.  Help me to apply Your Word to my life.  I want to know if also I need to be water baptized again.  I have done things that I am not proud of and sometimes it has been a struggle.  I need You right now, for I am struggling.  I don't know if I am saved or lost.  I feel ashamed that I am lost.  I really want to be a daughter of the Father.  Do I have the right to be the daughter of God?  Am I a joint-heir with You?  Have I truly changed or surrendered fully to You?  Jesus, I ask for wisdom in this manner.  I have little idea.  Is it the obsessive compulsive disorder that is causing me to doubt, the enemy, or is it me?  I want to make sure if I am saved or lost.  Help me.


In Your name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment