Friday, August 1, 2014

I need to stop this cycle

Dear Heavenly Father,

How do I let the thoughts pass?  I am confused.  How do I not allow myself to be anxious yet I am also allow myself to feel the anxiety?  I need Your help and Your wisdom that I may know what I am doing on this planet.  I need Your guidance that I may follow what You have me to do.  I don't want to feel this way at all.  I don't want to make a big deal out of trivial matters but that is what I do every single time.  Help me to see the eternal significance of all of my decisions.  All I ask is that I need to know that I can overcome this. Why, Lord, why?  I want to obey You.  Now I am afraid that my sleep will be disrupted because of this. Take this fear away from me.  Take away these obsessions and compulsions.  I no longer "need" them anymore.  I am tired of them. I want to be free of them.  I pray for those who I obsess about.  I need You at the moment.  I need immediate assistance.  Thank You that You are greater than all of my help.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment