Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A reminder

Dear Heavenly Father,

I ask that You would remind me of who I am in You.  I know that like all of us, I need to prioritize my life. I need You to remind me that I need to get my house in order.  In short, You are my first Priority.  I do wonder if everything else will fall in place.  There are a lot of things that I don't understand, but I do understand that You will return.  I look forward to Your return.  Forgive me of all of my sins.  I ask You for wisdom so that I may not sin.  Where do I begin to get my house in order?  What "room" is the messiest? Where do I need to start?  Cleanse me from secret faults.  There have been a lot of things that I am not sure about but I am thankful that You have all of the answers.  Set a watch over my mouth.  Lord, may I walk in the Spirit and may I be a salt and light to the world.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment