Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thank You, Jesus

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for saving me.  I ask that I will be transformed due to the renewal of my mind.  What is it that I need to repent of?  Cleanse me from secret sins and secret faults.  Set a watch over my mouth and my mind. Help me to guide my heart with all diligence. I know that out of it flow the issues of life.  Help me to understand what that means.  There are a lot of things that I don't understand.  I hope to do so one day. Show me how to apply Your word to my daily life so that I may not sin.  I know that I have sin in me and that I will sin but I won't take ungodly advantage of Your grace.  However, I feel like I have done so, and for that, I am sorry and I ask for Your forgiveness.  Thank You for all that You have done for me.  Thank You for guiding me with Your Eye.  I praise You, Lord.  Thank You, Jesus.

In Your name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment